Courtyard by Marriott - Midlothian, TX
Here at Courtyard Midlothian we are pleased to unveil our new hotel located in the heartbeat of the city. Offering 102 rooms of Courtyard's latest room design, the CYnergy package. The new room design offers hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready. Guest can enjoy free Wi-Fi access, premier accommodations, and flexible spaces where you can work or relax, making it ideal for business or leisure.
With 1,204 Sq. feet of dynamic meeting space, you can host productive meetings. Also enjoy enhanced amenities, designed to bring maximum comfort during your stay, The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. ™, Starbucks® specialty beverages and evening cocktails at the bar.
Just a short drive from downtown Midlothian, prime location to local airports, local eateries and shopping. Visitors can enjoy exciting area attractions, including the AT&T Stadium, TexPlex Park, Texas Motorplex, Midlothian Towne Crossing shopping center, Cedar Hill State Park & Joe Pool Lake and Six Flags over Texas.
Perfect for Team Meetings, Coaches Meetings, or Team Meals of up to 75 People
- Opened January 2016
- With 1200 square feet of onsite meeting space, offering both round tables or square table setup.
- Onsite Catering Options available for Team Meals
- Modern fitness center with heated outdoor pool, basketball/tennis court, on-site laundry
- Near MISD Stadium and Highway 287
- Local attractions: Midlothian Conference Center next door, Midlothian Towne Crossing Shopping Center (1 mi), TexPlex ATV/UTV outdoor park (6 mi), Joe Pool Lake/State Park (11 mi)
- Directly adjacent to Midlothian Conference Center
- Starbucks onsite / Sport Court / Fitness Center / ATM / Laundry
- Smart TV’s with Netflix and HULU / Mini Refrigerators in Rooms
Send us a Message
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
You can use the form on this page to send us an email.
Whether you are an existing customer or inquiring about booking an event at the Midlothian Conference Center, we love answering questions, solving problems and accepting feedback for further improvements.